Our usual start time is 9am with bacon rolls from 10am and detailed below are a list of some of the tasks that need completing (there are sure to be more!!)
Always useful if those helping can bring some tools with them e.g. brooms, shovels, saws, rakes, hammers – you get the gist!
- Nets: Reposition entrance gate and make secure, Sweep nets and repair batting curtains.
- Benches: Remove benches for scorebox shed, Repair and varnish and reposition around ground.
- Painting: Apply paint to poles at back entrance and alongside pavilion.
- Patio furniture Ensure safety and apply varnish as necessary.
- Covers: Power wash and clean.
- Site screens: Rub down and paint. Secure cross frames with new timber.
- Rubbish pick up: All around ground including wooded areas
Look forward to seeing you on the 7th, many hands make light work
Updated 20:29 - 11 Mar 2018 by Neil Piper